Re: updated margins-a4-letter.ly

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: updated margins-a4-letter.ly
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:57:52 +0100

2008/10/5 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Two more updates to margins-a4-letter.ly:
> - if you specify #(set-default-paper-size "letter"), it doesn't
>  work.  You need to do it with #(ly:set-option...)
> instructions are in the file.

This is easily fixed, though there's a slight complication in that
both set-default-paper-size and set-paper-size use the same internal
function; you wouldn't want 'paper-size to be set in both cases.

I have one more suggestion: since bottom-margin and right-margin are
the same as top- and left- respectively, you could define them thus:

bottom-margin = #top-margin
right-margin = #left-margin

One thing I've just noticed: despite what it says in 4.1.1 `Paper
size', set-default-paper size doesn't work inside \paper { }.

Cheers,
Neil