Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 06:29:48 -0500

Thanks, Trevor. I hadn't even listened to the MIDI before. I'm sure the strings sound much better. I'll have to check the tempo of this passage and set it appropriately, though, b/c I don't think it's correct right now. And I see now how easy it is to remove the time signature. :)

Jonathan

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Jonathan

Here's your score with my slight mods.  Thanks again
for doing this so promptly.  It should appear in the
2.11 docs tomorrow.

Trevor

--
Jonathan Kulp