Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:58:06 -0500

That's a nice-looking piece and would certainly show off more of Lilypond's capabilities than the Beethoven passage I'm working on. If y'all would rather use David's piece that'd be fine with me. I've finished 2 bars of the Beethoven (there would only be 2 more) so I could bail out now or keep going. Either way is fine with me. I'll attach what I've done of the Beethoven so you can compare.

Jon

David Séverin wrote:

I have a violin solo piece I wrote last summer [european, I am living in Brasil
now]
and has been played twice in concert in France last year.

I am trying to type set with lilypond and if you think it's a valuable exemple
for the doc, I am very please to offer what ever 'meseaures' you would need,
should
it be the all piece [I plan to put it on internet under common right or so ...]

I have attached the yet to be completed version I have:

        - 'times', rests and bars are still shown here for debuging purposes,
but
        in the final version they will be hidden

If you think it's good enough and fit the doc objective, please let me know,
I'll
forward the .ly file [and hurry the type setting of the last 2 pages]

Actually I was planning to finalize it and ask for lily experts [willing to] to
do
some code review to help me produce better results with higher code quality.

Cheers,
David

--
Jonathan Kulp