Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 01:41:53 +0200

> A List Apart explains how to implement this with cookies, but we would
> rather not use JavaScript:
And yes, I'm against JavaScript, too. This doesn't count as a real
client-side solution from my point of view.

Simplest solution, server-sided, efficient and secure, but clearly not
nice: Keep a version of the docs for each style in a different
subdirectory, and switch accordingly. ;-)

Goodnight,
Alexander