type1 lilypond fonts in windows

From: Aaron Dalton
Subject: type1 lilypond fonts in windows
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:43:10 -0600

I notice that the type1 fonts in the Lilypond distribution have the .PFB files but no .PFM files. Are those downloadable somewhere? Windows needs both to install them. I want to edit my pdf output in Illustrator but some elements are getting messed up due to font issues. I found an old 2005 post but the site does not have the current fonts.

Thanks as always for your help!
Aaron