Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: David Séverin
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:31:31 -0300

Le Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:32:09 +0100,
"Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Jonathan
>
> There is no need to do any more of the Beethoven quartet.  The two bars you
> have done already would be quite sufficient and would have been ideal, but
> as you say, David's offering does display rather more of Lily's
> capabilities.  Can we put this on ice while we check out David's offer?  I'm
> very grateful for all your help on this.
>
> David
>
> Many thanks for your offering.  It is customary for the displayed extract to
> show just the music in the LilyPond documentation, with the title and
> acknowledgement placed in LilyPond comments - which can be seen by clicking
> on the music of course.  Also we would probably not need the entire extract
> you sent, maybe just the first section, up to rehearsal mark 2.  Would you
> be happy with that?  If so, please send me the Lily code, with comments
> giving the title, your name, date of composition, and a statement saying you
> are happy to place the extract in the public domain.
>
> Trevor

Well thanks for the nice comments! I agree with all the requirements,
otherwise I would not have offered :-) The only thing is that I would like it
to be
presented as the 'hand written' version [without times/rests/bars [or thin dash
bars
to help the interpret, I was not sure yet but the hand written doesn't have
any]].

I'll work on a small single sample file and will send it to you tomorrow [there
are a
lot of small files right now ...]

Cheers,
David