Re: unusual Alto Clef

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: unusual Alto Clef
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 06:49:10 -0500

Valentin,

Could you make a png file of your clef? When I tried to open it with FontForge it said the file was corrupted or not the right type. Weird.

Jon

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/10/9 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

Werner: I don't know anything about metafont (how the hell do you
write a metafont glyph? Do you write plain source code, or are there
graphic editors somewhere?) but I have tried to draw a glyph in
FontForge (see attached file, you may open it using FontForge).  Don't
know if this helps (I guess it does not, since I have no idea of these
kinds of work), but anyway it was fun :-)

Cheers,
Valentin

--
Jonathan Kulp