Re: \mark, chords and notes collide

From: Sebastian Menge
Subject: Re: \mark, chords and notes collide
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:57:58 +0200

Am Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:41:02 +0200
schrieb "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>:

> 2008/10/9 Sebastian Menge <address@hidden>:
>
> > Ah, ok. I'm using 2.10.33 . I'll try the change you propose.
>
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Most of the collision problems have been fixed in the 2.11 series,
> which is now *very* stable (as of the 62nd release!) and is about to
> turn into our new 2.12 stable branch.
>
> I can't blame you for using an old version, but I'm impressed to see
> everybody here helping you and giving you advices while none at all
> would be needed if you were using a newer version.

I dont like compiling/installing stuff myself. I just use the
stable binary packages for my distro, in this case ubuntu.

I'd be happy to have up to date lilypond packages for ubuntu. Perhaps
there are unofficial repositories, or would debian unstable work?

I lost so much lifetime fiddling around with missing dependencies that
I finally rather let out some features but easily 'apt-get upgrade' once
in a while.

Sebastian.