Re: rolled chords

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: rolled chords
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 20:18:23 +0200

\arpeggio

On 10.10.2008, at 20:11, Danny Sosa wrote:

First of all... thanks to James for his help with mBreak, the magic words were "outside of any music block". I was trying to define mbreak inside the {}.

Does anyone know how to write rolled chords in Lilypond? it's just like a little squiggly line left of any chord
this is how I would like to make a chord I'm writing look:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/dannysosa/roll.png

These are very common in Spanish piano and guitar music.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated : ]