Re: Headword for unfretted-strings

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Headword for unfretted-strings
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:41:35 +0100

Many thanks, David.  This looks promising.  In addition I've reduced
the global staff size to 15, as Graham suggested.  For now I've left
the midi out.  If it is to be used it has to go in all the headwords for
consistency, and as there is opposition (as well as support) to this
it will need more discussion first.

I'll push it to git master and we'll see how it looks tomorrow.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Séverin" <address@hidden>