RE: Moving guitar fingering orientations

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Moving guitar fingering orientations
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:01:24 +1100

Having spent a bit of time getting my guitar scores the way I like them,
I've made up the attached two bar sample that shows most of the
guitar-specific notation I use:

- left hand fingering with orientation
- right-hand fingering with orientation
- how to get the fingering notations inside the staff
- string number indications
- shared noteheads on arpeggios
- a music function for showing barres (my adaptation of someone else's
adaptation of a funcion I found in a Mutopia score that was not compatible
with the current version of Lilypond).

Feel free to use it in the documentation or in a repository of samples.

Nick