Re: LilyPond examples

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: LilyPond examples
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:29:47 +0200

Well, musipedia.org could show an other interesting example. LilyPond's format allows search for music phrases.

Tim Slattery wrote:
Cameron Horsburgh <address@hidden> wrote:

I'd also appreciate it if anyone had files I could use that show off
some of the more interesting features of LilyPond. I'll produce some
printed examples, and if people start scratching their heads trying to
work out how I did something, I'll have done my job ;-).

For lots of examples, look at http://www.mutopiaproject.org/. All the
sheet music there is done by Lilypond, and each one comes with the
*.ly file that generated it.