Re: LSR search broken

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LSR search broken
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:39:00 +0200

Greetings Seba,

while we're at it, the ERW LSR interface has been down again several
times during the past two weeks (I can't remember exactly the days,
but it never lasts more than a couple of hours). When I wanted to
enter new snippets, I received the following message: "no output from
lilypond"; then the snippet list in the interface became empty, and I
couldn't do anything more.

We also have some problems with snippets that are more than 1 system
long: only the first system is visible, and the \break command has no
effect:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=521

Thanks!

Valentin