Re: Combine staves

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: Combine staves
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:19:39 -0600

This could be nice occasion to use the \chage Staff = "..." command,
which is explained in the section of keyboard music (where it is
indidpensible), but it can be used on any named staves in your score.
You can also change the instrument name manually at this point.

Note that you will need to make sure that the change happens at a line
break so the score makes sense. I guess you could wait to the end when
you know where the line breaks are. Does anyone know of a more elegant
solution?

Andrew