Re: should \voiceOneStyle override all possible attributes of a note or

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: should \voiceOneStyle override all possible attributes of a note or voice?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:02:29 -0700 (PDT)

notesetter wrote:

> I've found that when using evince to view pdf output, moving the cursor
> over score elements displays the line in the .ly file that the elements
> spring from. This is a convenient way to find the code that corresponds
> to the output (using Ubuntu 8.04 (hardy)).

yeah - you can do this with nearly any pdf viewer just set #(ly:set-option
'point-and-click #t (I used this with acrobat reader or hai-hai-soft pdf
viewer under windows xp home edition)

but coloring every voice is even more convenient, at a glance you see
details without loosing the overview, and if needed you draw the mouse over
whatever you think should be investigated and click on it!