How to create a double glissando?

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: How to create a double glissando?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:25:53 +0200

Dear list,

I would feel priviliged if I can tap into your wealth of knowledge on all things lilypond. The thing that's bugging me at the moment is that I cannot figure out how to create a double glissando where the first glissando goes from note 2 to note 4 and the second glissando goes from note 3 to note 5, all within the same voice. This is a silent glissando that's meant to indicate that the guitar player's fingers slide up or down a fret.

Please see attached picture for an example.

PNG image

Kind Regards,

Arjan Bos