RE: Problem running LP on win32.

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: RE: Problem running LP on win32.
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:48:29 +0200

David,

What version of antivirus software are you using. I have got a infected
message too. I have Avira Antivir installed.

Regards,
Helge

From: "Nick Payne" <address@hidden>
> On my system (same Lilypond version) that file is in C:\Program
Files\LilyPond\usr\share\guile\1.8\ice-9. Is it there on your system?

It is there. When I decided to check if there was any trouble with it, I
realized my antivirus is detecting guile.exe as infected. This might be a
piece of the problem. I am hoping that this is a false positive.

--David.