Re: Character change on Vista

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Character change on Vista
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:52:37 +0100

Nick Payne wrote Friday, October 24, 2008 8:41 PM

My suggestion would be to also generate the PDF from the PS using Acrobat on Vista and see if the result is the same as the PDF generated by GS on Vista.

I have Acrobat but not Vista (only XP) or I would try it myself.

and I have Vista but not Acrobat.

The PS file contains

%%DocumentSuppliedResources: font TimesNewRomanPSMT

which I guess means Lily is supplying the font.

The file is c. 1.8Mb - I could mail it to you if you like.

Nick

Trevor