Re: urgent: people for a fair-copy needed

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: urgent: people for a fair-copy needed
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:38:33 -0500

Count me in under the same conditions as everyone else.

Jon

Francisco Vila wrote:
I have not too much spare time to spend, but in the conditions that
Valentin said, I'd be willing to help a bit too. If one of us starts
setting up some templates, others could start coding staves provided
that the variable names will match the appropiate ones in the
templates.

PS Only LilyPond allows this.

--
Jonathan Kulp