Re: Tuplet groupings / TupletBracket Padding

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Tuplet groupings / TupletBracket Padding
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:55:10 +0100

2008/10/29 Daniel Hulme <address@hidden>:

> I got in too late to help with this particular problem, but I wanted to
> reply to say how nice it is to see more percussionists on the list.
> Commercial drum parts are pretty variable in quality and I often
> re-engrave them in Lilypond just to get them into a standard format,
> maybe add cues, and make them more readable.

Since you're talking about percussions and percussionists, I'd like to
take this as an opportunity to (unofficially) mention the project that
a French LilyPonder has announced on the French list: the Drummer's
Free Art, a French/English book that attempts to collect drum patterns
and styles, made using LilyPond and available under the Free Art
license:
http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article43

Cheers,
Valentin