Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:46:09 -0700

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:33 AM, Robin Bannister <address@hidden> wrote:
> Patrick McCarty wrote:
>>
>> I've created another design with a color palette that passes the W3C Web
>> Content Accessibility guidelines for color contrast
>
> Yes, yes, yes!  Thank you very much. At last I feel the web designer was
> more concerned about making it easy to read rather than easy to look at.
> And on long hunts in these extensive docs, easy to read is easy on the eye.
> Yes please.

I have created another design with several color changes.  Here is an
example page:

http://uoregon.edu/~pmccarty/texi2html/lilypond-index.html

I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the new color choices.
Once I get the colors finalized, I will start thinking about some of
the layout issues in the design.

Thanks,
Patrick