Re: How to Update Syntax With Convert-ly on 2.11.61 on Mac OS 10.4

From: Bailey James E.
Subject: Re: How to Update Syntax With Convert-ly on 2.11.61 on Mac OS 10.4
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 00:08:02 +0100

There's more in the archives, but http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-09/msg00422.html is probably as good a place to start as any.
Am 31.10.2008 um 23:02 schrieb Craig Bakalian:

When I attempt to update my syntax on Mac OX with Lilypond 2.11.61 I am getting a request to update my python. I have download and installed the latest version. Yet, the installer is installing python 2.6 in my /usr/local/bin. The Convert-ly app is not seeing the python 2.6. When I change the python path in the Convert-ly it throws some strange os error. How do I get it to use python 2.6 in my /usr/local/bin?

Craig Bakalian