Re: Repeat volta: how many times to repeat?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Repeat volta: how many times to repeat?
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 10:57:04 -0000

Helge

No, you're not alone: I can't see it either.  But it is there.  I can see
it (on Vista Windows Mail) by opening Properties, selecting Details, then
Message Source.

I don't know why this happens.  Daniel's using Mutt 1.5.18 on GNU/Linux.
It seems this is incompatible with Vista Windows Mail for some reason.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Helge Kruse" <address@hidden>