Re: OT: A guide to compile lilypond on OSX

From: Bailey James E.
Subject: Re: OT: A guide to compile lilypond on OSX
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:35:42 +0100

Unless I misunderstand your question, the best place for instructions is probably Nicolas Sceaux' at
http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/index.php/2008/04/10/26-building-lilypond-from-git-sources-on-mac-os-105-intel
Am 02.11.2008 um 15:12 schrieb Jesús Guillermo Andrade:

Hi. I wasn't sure if this is an offtopic so, to be on the safe side, I first would like to ask if any of you might help me regarding 'where' should I route all the detailed instrucctions regarding the compilation of lilypond (command line) in Leopard OSX 10.5.5 in order to share them with everybody interested.
I will appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Todo fracaso es condimento que da sabor al éxito. Truman Capote. (1924).