Re: Why do so many newcomers post to bug-lilypond?

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Why do so many newcomers post to bug-lilypond?
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:40:47 -0500

Francisco -

Nice work. I don't see any problem with your English. I am neither a developer or a new user, but I do think I might be intimidated by the page if I were a new user accustomed to working only from a GUI. I also think that I would be more intrigued than intimidated if one of the first things I saw on an introductory page was an example - maybe fairly simple.

Ralph

That said, I have NEVER got any feedback of anybody (be a new user or
a member of the -devel list), for that page. Oh, my English is poor, I
know, but everybody in the planet is invited to edit it (it's a wiki!)

Which sometimes makes me think that the page is sooo bad that no one
dares to comment it. Does anyone think it could be remotely useful?
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org