Re: Output Media

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Output Media
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:46:47 +0100

Am 2008-10-31 um 13:10 schrieb Thermo:

Does anyone have a reference or guide to paper quality and paper weights for
printing the scores?

Has anyone printed to T-Shirts or other media?

I mostly typeset songbooklets, and those get printed on "default" 80g offset/xerox paper; our church magazine (containing some LilyPond scores) uses something like LWC (but suitable for sheet offset).

If your shirt printer can handle PDF at all, there shouldn't be any problems. But e.g. Cafepress only takes bitmapped graphics. Original vector data makes better quality. On the other hand, a score is too finegrained for flex or flock "print" film.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm