Re: Three newbie questions

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: Re: Three newbie questions
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 11:57:29 +0100

Dominic Neumann wrote:
Welcome to LilyPond, André!

Thanks. Actually I'm just back from a long break. In 2003 I typeset a set of piano etudes (http://www.abmusic.nl/composition2.htm, "Tien Etudes op een thema van J. Mulders") for my classical teacher in lilypond.

So some things are still there, some forgotten and some have changed in lilpond since then. But I still like to think of myself as a newbie regarding lilypond at the moment.

1) I don´t know, but I´m interested, too!

Ok, hope others will chime in, then.

2) You should set \germanChords or \semiGermanChords to meet your needs.

Great, thanks, that works great!

3) I don´t think, it´s possible to let LilyPond decide how to print
stanzas at the end.

I hope you're wrong :-( Others?

--
Atte