Re: textSpanner bound-details on two lines

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: textSpanner bound-details on two lines
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:18:51 +0000

Hi Eluze,

2008/11/5 Eluze <address@hidden>:

> 1. is it possible to keep the right-broken text inside the system

#'right-broken #'anchor-alignment = #RIGHT

> 2. if there is only one note left, the spanner line stops on the first line,
> and the right-(broken-) text is printed - probably a bug

This is a feature of line spanners, I'm afraid (they are deliberately
suppressed after a line break if they end on the first note).
Naturally, if you've set #'right-broken #'text, it will always be
displayed before a line break.

> 3. can the continuation after the break be aligned with the first note?

#'left-broken #'end-on-note = ##t

This is hidden away in the internals reference (it's only used for
trill spanners).

> 4. the end (right) mark seems to be centered on the last note - can i push
> it to the right?

#'right #'padding = #-2
#'right-broken #'padding = ##f (this has to be set otherwise 'right
'padding applies)

Regards,
Neil