Re: [ANN] lilypond-kde4, base lilypond package

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: [ANN] lilypond-kde4, base lilypond package
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 09:32:38 +0100

2008/11/9 Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:

> Yes! I used the same approach. Your oxygen variant is even better, with the
> shadowed note! :-)

Feel free to use it :)

Well, I have compiled and installed it, it runs fine (though it
currently doesn't do much, I can't wait to see the full lilykde
ported!).

You should mention, though, that if you want to compile it you have to
install the -devel libraries for kde4 (under Mandriva, I had to
install the task-kde4-devel metapackage, which took more than 500 Mo
of hard drive space).

Cheers,
Valentin