Re: Compound time sig with parentheses (Was: How to prevent \center-colu

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Compound time sig with parentheses (Was: How to prevent \center-column)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 16:46:53 +0200

2008/11/9 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> You could use \bracket, although I would just recommend "(".

I tried "(" but they looked too wide if I just scaled them. I searched
for a function that would allow markup stretching but couldn't find
one (I did find an old message where someone else was requesting such
a feature, too).

> Also note that this method only displays the compound time; it
> doesn't change the beaming.

That's true. I didn't know how to implement such a feature and I
wanted to use this just in one song, so I didn't dig that deep. If
someone else does know... :-)

-Risto