Re: Compound time sig with parentheses (Was: How to prevent\center-colum

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Compound time sig with parentheses (Was: How to prevent\center-column)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:42:20 -0000

Hi Risto

I recently revised the section on beaming in the Notation Reference.
If you've not looked at it recently the answer might be there.  See
NR 1.2.4 Beams.  The precise method for changing the beaming depends
on the time signature and the beam duration, so a simple answer can't
be given.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Risto Vääräniemi" <address@hidden>