Re: how lilypond-book deals with multiple LP releases on disk

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: how lilypond-book deals with multiple LP releases on disk
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:59:48 -0000

Mark

Have you tried temporarily renaming the LilyPond 2.10.33 directory in Program Files? I have several versions of LilyPond installed on Windows Vista (and I used to have several on XP before). I select which one I want to use by renaming - only one is called LilyPond at any one time of course, the one I want to use.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Polesky" <address@hidden>