Re: installation on ToutouLinux 03.01.4

From: Charlie Ledocq
Subject: Re: installation on ToutouLinux 03.01.4
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:08:51 +0100

Hi Valentin,

Valentin Villenave a écrit :
bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
       perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Invalid argument
       Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

Last time I tried, it worked fine on both Puppy Linux and Slackware
(hell, I even managed to *build* LilyPond on Puppy!)
I again downloaded llypond 2.10.33 but from
http://johannes-schoepfer.de/slackware/
this time, and got a .tgz package.
I easily installed it with the PET manager of Toutou or Puppy Linux.
(I had just to download and install 2 missing dependencies on debian repository)

But now I do not know how to start lilypond:
there is a /usr/bin/lilypond file and I presume something had to be done on it but what?
cd /usr/bin
and
run lilypond
or