Re: download page links

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: download page links
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:51:43 +0100

Bailey James E. wrote:
I just noticed that the "first use" and "User help" links take new users to the 2.10 documentation.
I think it makes sense to point to the stable version, waiting for 2.12. After all, the 2.11
documentation does not apply 100% to the stable version.

Of course, we could update the web page with links to both 2.10 and 2.11, with appropriate comments on the virtues of the two versions, but then we have to remember to update the links again once 2.12 comes out. Currently, the link points to http://lilypond.org/doc/stable/...
which automatically stays updated when there's a new stable release.

   /Mats