Re: Lighter appearance

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Lighter appearance
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:12:40 +1100

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 09:32:59AM +0100, Eyolf Østrem wrote:

> That said, I sometimes think the lilypond defaults are a bit to the heavy
> side. Especially the final barlines come to mind. As a future feature, it
> wouldn't be a bad idea with an alternative set of lighter settings which
> could be
> turned on with a \layout or \paper option.

I like this idea. I have two or three printers, and each one prints
differently. One in particular seems to make all thin lines very thin,
and if I know I am going to use it I have to manually adjust stems and
bar lines to match. A set of default settings would make this much
easier!

--

Cameron Horsburgh

Blog: http://spiritcry.wordpress.com/