Re: confused about transposing from treble clef to bass clef

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: confused about transposing from treble clef to bass clef
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:21:50 -0600

Graham Percival wrote:

In defense of Jonathan, his responses *were* accurate; they were
just too polite.  I mean, they were accurate and looked accurate,
but it invited a discussion about file syntax.  We've spent about

Thanks Graham. I just sent an email defending myself but it's nice to get confirmation :)

2.11 docs -- we just aren't consistent in saying "read the 2.11
docs instead of 2.10".

Agreed.  I'll try to make a habit of this.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com