Re: No time signature?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: No time signature?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:43:15 -0800

The Ancient music chapter shows many examples of this, but
unfortunately it has not been updated yet, and I can't figure out
how to do it indepedently of the rest of the Mensural or Gregorian
style.

However, I'd be surprised if you *don't* want the rest of the
Gregorian style (if that's the type of chant you're doing), so I
would encourage you to look at the Ancient music chapter of the
docs.

Cheers,
- Graham