Re: No time signature?

From: Derek Schmidt
Subject: Re: No time signature?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:49:53 -0500

Graham,

I did briefly look at that chapter. What I really need to know is:
will it take away any bar lines? Or at least let me decide where to
put them?

I actually don't want the Gregorian style (or, at least, that's not
what I'm working on). I don't know enough about Gregorian chant to
know if it's similar (for all intents and purposes) to Slavic and
Byzantine chant.

Thanks again,