Re: No time signature?

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: No time signature?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 02:13:31 +0100

On 17.11.2008 (19:49), Derek Schmidt wrote:
> Graham,
>
> I did briefly look at that chapter. What I really need to know is:
> will it take away any bar lines? Or at least let me decide where to
> put them?
>
> I actually don't want the Gregorian style (or, at least, that's not
> what I'm working on). I don't know enough about Gregorian chant to
> know if it's similar (for all intents and purposes) to Slavic and
> Byzantine chant.
>
> Thanks again,

Actually, most of the relevant chapter has been updated, but not the parts
about working with chant in modern notation. Until then, you may find the
attached file useful. It was made to mimic a very specific layout, but you
may play around with some of the settings in the layout section.

There are also some useful hints in the lsr.

Eyolf

--
  This report is filled with omissions.