Staff alignement

From: stefanozanobini
Subject: Staff alignement
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:32:15 +0100

Hi,
to keep two staffs nearer I've used the command-lines

        \overrideProperty
                #"Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn"
                #'line-break-system-details
                #'((alignment-offsets . (0 -8)))

but it works fine only for the first system!
In the second one the staffs are already normally distanced.
I've tried to repeat the above command-lines befor the first bar of
every score system and it works only sometimes (!?!).
I've also tried this:

        \overrideProperty
                #"Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn"
                #'line-break-system-details