Re: Centering chorus between even verses

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Centering chorus between even verses
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:36:00 +0100

There is only the definition of leftbrace and rightbrace but these are
not used in any place. So they don´t show up. I´ve tried to add
\rightbrace after \dropLyrics which works quite good, but has one
fundamental problem: The brace uses one note as a syllable would.
Maybe someon else has a helping idea ...