vim syntax coloring curiousity

From: coralline algae
Subject: vim syntax coloring curiousity
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 08:28:26 -0800

greetings

I use vim in a terminal for editing, very occasionally something else
like abiword
I noticed recently and probably in the past that certain lilypond files were
not opening with the syntax coloring.  I am including a sample file here that
demonstrates the behavior.   If the comment lines at the top of the file
with text are deleted syntax coloring goes back on.

I am using fedora 8 and lilypond 2.11.63  not that it should matter.
Since I can't be sure if this only happens on my system, I decided
to post in case someone cares to try.

%
%zzz topic
% and another topic