Re: Staff alignement

From: stefanozanobini
Subject: Re: Staff alignement
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:02:29 +0100

thanks.
I've given a look, but I need a strange collision between two staffs and the minimum X estend doesn't permit that.

Yesterday I've tried again the manual alignment of staffs and I've understood that in alignment-offset I must specify every staff (and not only the staff, where I put the command!!!).
The mistake was that I've written only two numbers and they worked for the 1st and 2nd staff and not, as I thought, for the 3rd and 4th, where I wrote the code!