Re: problems with learning lilypond

From: lilypondtool
Subject: Re: problems with learning lilypond
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:12:58 +0100

Well, uh, I was quite busy in these weeks. And I wanted to finish a new feature but it seems that I won't have time for that. So, as there is a new JEdit version out, I must check that everything works with that. If that's ok, I'll make a release, I hope that bundling the documentation will work.
Let's say 1 December on SourceForge for manual install.

Bert