Re: Parser error when including file

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: Parser error when including file
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:16:25 +0100

On 22 nov 2008, at 00:28, Johan Vromans wrote:

Yes it may seem weird, but it is logical.

It certainly seems weird and I can understand why it is. And I know it is very hard to write good parsing error messages, but if I now jump to the error, it jumps away from my typo into a perfectly correct file. And I can't help but wondering that it might be very useful if the error was pointing at the file with the actual error in it instead of pointing at a perfectly correct file.

Sigh, it seems I just have to live with it.

Thanks anyway for your reply,

Arjan