Web-layout: Examples in the documentation

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Web-layout: Examples in the documentation
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:54:21 +0200

Hi,

just saw that the examples page doesn't have yet the new layout. It would be nice if there would also a contents where it would be much easier to see what examples are available. I hope this is no big work. Also it appeared to me that it would be nice to have some examples of ancient music. At least the headword from the ancient section could be here, when the spacing issue is solved.

Greetings
Till