Re: templates

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: templates
Date: 25 Nov 2008 20:55:11 +0100

Mary Evans <address@hidden> writes:

> I am having trouble getting the templates to work. Can anyone give
> me a template for choral music that is in 3 parts (ie SAB) with one
> or more verses between the staves? Thanks.

You may want to try the template kit I posted recently to this group.
You can find it here:
http://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/lhml-template-0.00.zip

It its basic form it supports staffs for:

  - chords (accompagniement)
  - solo voice
  - lead voice
  - high voice
  - medium voice
  - low voice

(The names of the voices can be changed)

Each voice can have up to 5 stanza associated. Just define what you
need and the template will take care of it.

I hope you find it helpful.

Regards,
        Johan