Re: musicxml2ly

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:31:01 +0100

Hello and sorry,

So let's not drop MusicXML support, even we don't like the legal issues
around it.

I did NOT intend to propose to drop MusicXML support. My intensions as explained in other threads are different:

As a musical "Dilettant" I have no orchestra or band at my disposal. So I use in the meantime solely Lilypond for the creation of scores. The export via MusicXML to Finale or Harmony Assitant serves "only" to be able to create a reasonable midi file which can be tweaked in a digital workstation to produce some music which is pleasing my ears.

Hajo

--
---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn