Re: Just chords and lyrics.

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Re: Just chords and lyrics.
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:55:27 +1100

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

I got exactly the same output with the Devnull approach as with the
durations added to the lyrics.

I can't see any difference at all in the output of the two approaches.

Are you doing something different?  If so, I'd really like to see it.

Thanks,

Carl

The difference turned out to be that I had used line breaks, and the output wasn't crammed all to one side. It turns out that this also works with the devnull approach, and the output is the same.

Brett