Re: nested staffgroups broken in 2.11.64

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: nested staffgroups broken in 2.11.64
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:19:23 +0100

On 11/28/08, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> The documentation at kainhofer.com reflects the latest build from the
> git repository; the new syntax won't be available until the next
> development release (which is most likely imminent).

Where's the documentation for the current unstable (i.e. 2.11.64)
release? I was under the impression that the documentation at
reinhold's site is the official documentation... At least it's the one
that everyone links to...

Thanks for the info though.
Regards,
Sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.